2018 CT SOCCER HALL OF FAME NOMINATION FORM
Please Type Or Print:
Name of Nominee_________________________________________________________
Nominee Phone (Day) ___________________ (Evening)__________________________
General Guidelines for Nominees:
- Players must be retired from the highest level of play available at the time of their play: Pro Leagues (MLS and A Leagues), U.S.National Team, National Championships won. Additional criteria will be All-American, Player of the Year, and other soccer records, etc.
- Coaches must have longevity of service for at least ten years and will be based on championships and players developed.
- Referees must be retired from the top level of service for ten years and have had a positive impact on the game.
- Administrators must have minimum of ten years of service to the game and have had a positive impact on the game.
- Media must have actively covered the game for a minimum of ten years of service.
- All nominations need to have had an extensive soccer career in CT, in Pro, National Team, College, Amateur, Youth.
The Nominee Is/Was Primarily (MARK ONE):
Administrator ____ Referee ____ Coach ____ Media____ Player ____ Other ____
Summary of Outstanding Accomplishments: (Supportive materials must accompany nomination form in order to be considered. Please include shoulder picture if possible).
Name of Nominator__________________________________________________________
Nominator's Phone (Day) ___________________ (Cell _____________________________
Return by August 1, 2017 to: